Re: ADMIN: Drop the attacks

Subject: Re: ADMIN: Drop the attacks
From: "Parker, Cassandra M. (EXCH)" <CMPARKER -at- INTERMEDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 17:37:56 -0400

Eric,

Well said--

I'm a new e-mail viewer and find the majority of comments interesting
reading material but rather than "hold the pickle, hold the lettuce"
let's try "hold the attacks and hold the profanity". As one other
reader stated, we are all (or should be in this business) professionals.
Let's keep in mind that
business ethics should always be upheld even when sending out e-mail
opinions.

Thanks,