Re: Second Oldest Profession?

Subject: Re: Second Oldest Profession?
From: Kathleen Frost <kfrost -at- BTSQUARED -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 07:57:25 -0400

I'm very sorry, but I could not resist answering the title of this one....

Years ago, Writer's Digest magazine ran an ad, though I cannot recall the
company; a writing school, I think. I have kept the clipping for 15 years.

"Writing is like Prostitution
First, you do it for the fun of it.
Then you do it for a few friends.
Then you do it for money....."

Sunshine and happiness to everyone,
Today in Atlanta, we're getting the remnants of hurricane Danny. My
prayers to those south of us who got it so much worse.

Kathy Frost
KFrost -at- BTSquared -dot- com

Disclaimer: Yes, my boss knows I am sending this but if you saw the jokes
and quips he sends to the development team, you'd understand. One of his
latest gems is:
"A train station is where the train stops, a bus station is where the bus
stops, what I have on my desk is a workstation.........."
(I can't send the above ad to my development group, though. I'm the only
woman. I'd never hear the end of it!)