Degrees of intelligence

Subject: Degrees of intelligence
From: Nora Merhar <nmerhar -at- CHARLESINDUSTRIES -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 13:07:30 -0500

Matt,

No, you are NOT necessarily smarter than Bubba the plumber! You have a
different skill set--that is ALL. And if my toilet backs up, who will
I call? Not you, that's for sure!

Bubba is also likely to be earning a significantly higher hourly wage
than you are.

Nora (MA in TW, and in my twenties when all this GenX stuff started
up--31 now--just for background)
nmerhar -at- charlesindustries -dot- com