Re: Dress Code/from a TieGuy

Subject: Re: Dress Code/from a TieGuy
From: Donald White <DonW -at- DATAFOCUS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 12:02:20 -0400

The person who perpetrated the tie on mankind should have been sentenced
to hang until dead. The rest of are under the same sentence.

Why do we want to establish differences, such as "chiefs" and "Indians?"
I was a Chief in the Navy, and seldom wore a tie (unless I couldn't get
away with it).

All of us in this shop wear jeans and T-shirts, and no one has any
difficulty recognizing their supervisor and the company officers.

Donald H. White
Senior Technical Writer donw -at- datafocus -dot- com
DataFocus, Inc. http://www.datafocus.com
Telephone: (703) 803-4359