Re: Use of "your"

Subject: Re: Use of "your"
From: Cheryle Wiese <cjwiese -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 10:17:25 PDT

I concur, Beth. :) I have a B.A. in English and am pursuing the
Technical Writing Certificate as an additional credential to help me
achieve my goal of becoming a Tech Writer.

I only wish more companies were interested in hiring writers who
appreciate writing as an art--*sigh*.

http://listserv.okstate.edu/archives/techwr-l.html