Re: Contents at a Glance

Subject: Re: Contents at a Glance
From: John Glenn <sfarmh1 -at- SCFN -dot- THPL -dot- LIB -dot- FL -dot- US>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 05:01:14 -0400

Salan asked: Are two TOCs useful?

For /ME/, a tech manual's TOC usually is a waste of paper.
When I want something from a manual, I start with the index.
The only time I refer to a TOC is when navigating an
electronic document.

john glenn <sfarmh1 -at- scfn -dot- thpl -dot- lib -dot- fl -dot- us>
mailto:sfarmh1 -at- scfn -dot- thpl -dot- lib -dot- fl -dot- us