Call for classes

Subject: Call for classes
From: Carol Chubiz <carol -at- HERMES -dot- SI>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 15:34:30 +0200

I just moved from the Minneapolis/St.Paul MN area to Ljubljana, Slovenia
about two months ago. My essential STC materials are sent to me, but I
no longer get the 2nd and 3rd class mail that kept me informed of the
classes being held. Now it's my responsibility to find relevant classes
for some of our new writers. I've scoured as many websites as I could
find and still cannot find appropriate classes for the dates we are able
to send people.

Please email or send me information about the classes you know are being
held. I have the Solutions schedule+ the upcoming class schedules for
Paula Berger, JoAnn Hackos, William Horton, and Ann Rockley. The classes
can be held anywhere. We would like to send our writers to at least 4
consecutive days of classes.

Thank you.

Carol Chubiz
carol -at- hermes -dot- si