Re: Master's Degree

Subject: Re: Master's Degree
From: Sophia Goan <sophia -dot- goan -at- HEIMDALL -dot- SDRC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 13:12:07 -0400

Okay- I have a couple of sense I would like to through into the ball
park.

Different programs have different focuses. One school may have
literature classes as requirements, others don't. Miami Of Ohio's
MTSC program doesn't. They specifically started a professional program
which concentrated on technical writing and the field you choose to
enter. For example, if you want to work in the computer industry...you
would take related courses. Literature classes were optional. You only
had to take them if you wanted to.

Education or not to educate are only part of the question. Because if
you decide to educate...what school best suits your needs.

--

Sophia Goan
Not that I want to be a god or a hero. Just to change into a tree, grow