Web Developer Associations

Subject: Web Developer Associations
From: "Larry Kunz ((919) 254-6395)" <ldkunz -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 10:55:21 EDT

On 3 July 1997 John Posada wrote:

> I'm trying to find out if there exists an association "like
> STC...but different" for people that are involved in web
> development as their primary interest.

The Webmasters' Guild has chapters in Boston and the S.F. Bay
area. None near NYC yet, but who knows -- maybe you could
start one. Meanwhile you can read their newsletter and join
discussion groups from their website: http://www.webmaster.org/.

I'm not affiliated with the Webmasters' Guild, and I make no
claims as to the quality of their programs and services.

Larry Kunz
STC Assistant to the President for Professional Development
ldkunz -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com
http://www.networking.ibm.com/eNetwork