Re: indexing jokes?

Subject: Re: indexing jokes?
From: Ted Heatherington <theather -at- ALPHA -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 10:35:00 -0800

Index joke example?

In Borland's C++ 4.5 programming manuals, I found:

Functions, Recursive
485, see Recursive Functions.
Infinite Loop
see Infinite Loop.
Recursive Functions
485, see Functions, Recursive.

There was another one about vegetables... but I don't recall it.
I DO tend to highlight the jokes when I find them though.
Note: there is NO actual reference under "Infinite Loop"; the index IS
the example.

Ted Heatherington
Sr. Technical Writer
Alpha Technologies, Canada