Re: WebWorks

Subject: Re: WebWorks
From: Emily Leavitt/Shiva Corporation <ebetters -at- SHIVA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 07:51:42 EDT

John asked if anybody has used WebWorks or WebMaker.

I have used WebWorks, and had great sucess with it. If your company uses
FrameMaker and needs to convert to HTML...this is the tool to use. You are
able to create templates and create to do anything. I was even able to
"create" HTML tags.

I would recommend it.

Emily Leavitt
Shiva Corporation