Re: WebMaker vs. WebWorks

Subject: Re: WebMaker vs. WebWorks
From: Tim Ryan <Tim_Ryan -at- RADNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 16:46:22 -0400

John Russell wrote:

> Has anyone used these products? What do you think? Any professional
> opinions? Anyone else considering using them?

We've tried both: WebMaker was less expensive, but nowhere near as
useful (for us, at least)
as WebWorks. From what I understand, WebMaker didn't handle graphics
very well.

tim

begin:          vcard
fn:             Tim Ryan
n:              Ryan;Tim
org:            Radnet, Inc.
adr:               ;;;Cambridge;Massachusetts;;USA
email;internet: Tim_Ryan -at- radnet -dot- com
title:          Technical Writer
tel;work:       617.577.9422
tel;fax:        617.225.3996
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;1