FW: Quick reference cards/job aids

Subject: FW: Quick reference cards/job aids
From: Mc Jdub <wigginje -at- PSSCH -dot- PS -dot- GE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 15:54:07 -0400

Maybe so, but the request was not really for a "new way to communicate
information"; it was for ideas for specific *products* that would
function, I assume, to make a job "easier" (a "job aid" in the post).

To me, it seemed to be like someone telling you they've just been
assigned a term paper, and then asking you to come up with a topic for
them.

Sorry, tho, if I misinterpreted the intent.

Jeff Wiggin
wigginje -at- pssch -dot- ps -dot- ge -dot- com
The opinions expressed above are not necessarily my own, but have been
generated randomly from cross-currents of available discourse.