telecommuting

Subject: telecommuting
From: Hillary Jones <hillary -at- NICHIMEN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 10:52:23 -0700

A few friends and I have some questions about telecommuting:

How can telecommuters be successfully productive off site?
How are other companies/contractors/telecommuters currently measuring
their productivity?
How does this (or does it) differ from the way in-house employees are
measured?
How do they set objectives and priorities? I.e., does management do it
or does the telecommuter?
Who leads and defines the priorities (similar to above)?
How do they track their performance?

Thanks for any insight you can give!

Hillary Jones