Reluctant SME

Subject: Reluctant SME
From: "Huber, Mike" <mrhuber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 11:50:37 -0500

I've found it's much easier to get somebody to tell you what you did
wrong than to get them to tell you what to do.

Barb's idea has worked for me. It even worked for me back when I was the
SME. I couldn't get my boss to describe the program he wanted in enough
detail to build it, so I just built whatever I felt like, and he told me
what was wrong. Terribly inefficient way to build software, but it works
better with documentation.

Mike Huber
mike -dot- huber -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com