Re: MS Word problem with attached templates

Subject: Re: MS Word problem with attached templates
From: David Young <davidy -at- WEXTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 12:20:58 -0400

>- I choose File > Templates to verify that the template was attached
correctly
- But nothing happened; the usual templates dialog box didn't show up.

It happens with all files; even when I create a new .doc document based on
manual.dot and save the document, nothing happens when I choose File >
Templates.<

You have a macro virus. For information on the what's and why's of macro
viruses (as well as how to clean them) visit the following web page
http://www.microsoft.com/support/tshoot/virus.htm

The Microsoft Word 97 Macro Virus Troubleshooter lists recommended
troubleshooting steps in the order of greatest potential benefit and least
cost to you (the user).

David Young
Senior Technical Support Representative
WexTech Systems, Inc.