Re: MS Word problem with attached templates

Subject: Re: MS Word problem with attached templates
From: annasoj -at- EXABYTE -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 09:53:09 MDT

I have a template called manual.dot that I attach to all my word files.
It's been working fine for months. However, this morning:

- I choose File > Templates to verify that the template was attached
correctly
- But nothing happened; the usual templates dialog box didn't show up.

It happens with all files; even when I create a new .doc document based on
manual.dot and save the document, nothing happens when I choose File >
Templates.

Any idea what could cause this?

You probably downloaded a Word virus. Check File Manager for files with a .vir
extension.

anna

Thanks,

Solveig Haugland
Documentation Developer, Great Plains Software
shauglan -at- gps -dot- com