Web-related Training in Arizona

Subject: Web-related Training in Arizona
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 08:52:59 -0700

I'm looking for sources that provide training in Phoenix or Tucson in
anything web-related (web server admin, intranets, design, development,
programming, web-database integration). The provider doesn't have to be
located in Arizona, I'm just looking for course offerings there.

Prefer multi-day courses rather than one-day seminars, but any input at
all would be helpful. Secondarily, I'm also interested in sources for
Windows help in the same area.

Thanks a bunch. Private replies requested (since it's not entirely
ontopic for TECHWR-L). I'll summarize for anyone who wants the
information.

Again, thanks.

Bev Parks
parksb -at- emh1 -dot- hqisec -dot- army -dot- mil
The Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L -
http://www.bayside.net/users/cbsites/techwr-l/