Word 97 to Word/Win 95 conversion problems

Subject: Word 97 to Word/Win 95 conversion problems
From: Julie Zagorski <juliez -at- NIGHTOWL -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 08:33:12 -0500

Hello All;
I'll try to make this short and to the point and if you think it could be
better handled somewhere else please say so. That aside, here's the puzzle.

The client has word for win 95. I'm using word 97 save as word 6.0/95. I'm
forwarding the documentation to them through email as attachments. They open
the docs and the layout is deteriorated. I have drawn a flowchart, the shapes
all come across as squares. The screen capture text has lost it's tabs and
shading. Last but not least, the hard pages I've inserted are gone. This is
the third time I've sent several document formats to the client. I've used RTF,
MS-DOS Text with Layout, and Word 97.

I'm done venting now. :-) Thanks for listening. I hope you can understand my
frustration and I hope that there is a workable solution. I'm trying to think
of something witty to end this message with, but I'm reaching mind block. :-))
Take care everyone and Thanks for offering your insight to help me. You've all
come through in the past and that means something.

Julie
juliez -at- nightowl -dot- net
Julie A. Zagorski
Creative Computing