Friendly Faces Update

Subject: Friendly Faces Update
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 06:42:28 -0700

Howdy all!

I finally got around to updating the Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L. No new
faces this time around, but I did add a few captions. Also, there is a
new Site Updates page that will provide a brief summary of changes as
they are made. To get to the updates page, just click on the word
"Updated" (which is followed by the date) at the top of the home page.

http://www.bayside.net/users/cbsites/techwr-l/
submissions address: cloudbow -at- primenet -dot- com

Bev Parks
parksb -at- emh1 -dot- hqisec -dot- army -dot- mil