Re: a little assistance please

Subject: Re: a little assistance please
From: Laura Bean Warner <laura -dot- bean -at- DELTEC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 13:50:08 -0500

><From: Gaitskell, Gail
>
><Could someone tell me if there are technical writers being employed in the
>environmental or health fields? We live in the Toronto area in Ontario,
Canada and would be looking in that area for work eventually.>
For medical writing information here are a few place to look on the web.
If you do a search with "medical writ*" you will find these sites and
many others for consultants or groups who do medical writing, as well as
sites for conferences and other educational opportunities.

http://www.cma.ca/mwc/index.html (a medical writer's resource list)
http://www.cma.ca/mwc/amwa-canada/amwa.htm#menu (American Medical
Writer's Association Home Page

Laura
(laura -dot- bean -at- deltec -dot- com)