Chat: Levity in the workplace

Subject: Chat: Levity in the workplace
From: geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 11:14:15 -0500

Our favorite form of levity in the workplace is the annual
table hockey tournament... the fastest method known to
science of making a bunch of adults lose all shreds of
dignity, with much good feeling shared by all. We're going
to try foosball (that's the one with the soccer players)
this summer to get us ready for the ping pong season, which
in turn leads into the hockey. About the golf tournament,
the less said the better... <grin>