Missing messages - not

Subject: Missing messages - not
From: John -dot- Cornellier -at- PARIS -dot- IE -dot- PHILIPS -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 10:16:19 +0200

Someone wrote about receiving responses to postings you think you thought you
never saw.
Well, people post to other lists - without removing the "re." out of the subject
field. Behold the following post in Winhlp-L today:
"Subject: Re: Is Microsoft Word a hog? Text: I must have missed the original
question, but to put in my two cents...."
The hapless poster doesn't realise that the original question was posted on