Re: Summary: Techwr-l held hostage. Cert Day 1

Subject: Re: Summary: Techwr-l held hostage. Cert Day 1
From: Becca Price <rp51 -at- CHRYSLER -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 08:42:19 -0400

Arlen - You've done us all a great service with your summary! I
started simply deleting the
posts with certification in the subject line - there were simply too
many for me to keep up with.

May I suggest a paragraph parallel to the benefits summary, raising
some of the objections
to certification (other than the "I'm too tired and don't have time to
study for your silly exam" type
of course!)

Thank you - I may start following this thread again!

-becca