MS Style--was "don't hire me"

Subject: MS Style--was "don't hire me"
From: Paul Sisler <psisler -at- WAVETECH -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 15:44:33 -0500

No joke.

Our friends in Redmond have published their own style guide, and it is available from MS Press. And <polite red-faced grin> it's pretty useful. The ISBN is 1-55615-939-0. Love it or use Chicago 14th. ;-)

As long as I'm de-lurking..I saw reference to a "Microsoft Manual Of
Style"-that was a joke, right? (Please say yes!!)