Re: Certification Issues

Subject: Re: Certification Issues
From: Theresa <theresa -dot- dunson -at- AUTODESK -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 14:38:24 -0500

I have to agree with Micheal here, we aren't getting anywhere with this
ever-continuing saga on certification. While both sides have brought up
valid points it is time to give it a rest. People are people and each one is
going to have their own opinion and not always agree, so why keep hammering
that point continuously on the list. I say we move on and move onto
something else.

Theresa Dunson
Technical Writer