"Writing for Dyslexic Readers -Reply

Subject: "Writing for Dyslexic Readers -Reply
From: Bill Sullivan <bsullivan -at- SMTPLINK -dot- DELTECPOWER -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 08:55:51 -0700

>>Does anyone know anything about how to write/layout documents or
(more to my point) Web pages so that dyslexics can more easily read
them? Is there any reading research that can help?

I am sure he is too modest to say this <joke> but TECHWR-Ler Tim
Altom covered this subject in "Designing for Dyslexics" in the May
issue of Intercom. He doesn't provide a formal bibliography, but he
does reference a source in his text.

Bill Sullivan
bsullivan -at- deltecpower -dot- com
San Diego, California