Re: Levity in the workplace

Subject: Re: Levity in the workplace
From: Elna Tymes <etymes -at- LTS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 16:41:57 -0700

Buck -
> Is there anyone remaining on this list who still sits in his/her cubicle
> and turns out work; doesn't play nerfball in the workplace; understands
> that familiarity (in the bar after work) breeds contempt; spends a full
> eight hours working?

1. I don't sit in a cubicle, but I do sit in an office. And I churn
out work. TONS of it.
2. I don't PLAY nerfball at work, but I do fire back if fired upon. And
laugh.
3. I don't go to bars. So I wouldn't know about the kind of
"familiarity" that breeds contempt that you seem to know about.
4. My usual workweek is about 65-80 hours. I haven't worked an 8-hour
day in years. Might be nice to try it some day.

What's your problem, man -- envy?

Elna Tymes