Re: RoboHELP question

Subject: Re: RoboHELP question
From: "Tamminga, Ernie" <et -at- DSC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 07:27:05 -0700

If by "help project documents" you mean individual projects, remember
that you won't be able to jump from topic to topic across the different
projects.

--------
Ernie Tamminga
Director, InfoEngineering
Digital Sound Corporation
Opinions expressed are my own, and not necessarily those of Digital
Sound Corporation