Hello World!!

Subject: Hello World!!
From: John Posada <JOHN -dot- POSADA -at- EY -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 16:01:18 -0400

Hey, all...

I'm back

I was a tech writer doing proposals at Bellcore up to the end of May, now I'm
doing that and other stuff for Ernst & Young in northern NJ, infact, I can see
the Meadowland arena (where the Giants and Jets play football) from the window.

What I'm doing is kinda hard to explain. I guess the best way to describe it
is some proposal writing, some proposal training, some web development, some
marketing communications (brochures, newsletters), and some Lotus Notes/Lotus
Domino development. My boss told me I can pick my title (as long as it's not
his), but I haven't figured out what that title will be.

In general, my job is to rewrite or train others to rewrite alot of the
material that is developed in the department so that it's more marketing-driven
and less technical. I'm also to bring the customer's viewpoint to the projects
being worked on in the department.

Well, that's it. See ya later

John Posada
Ernst & Young LLP