Pagemaker-->Frame

Subject: Pagemaker-->Frame
From: Jed Clark <jed -at- AUTOSIM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 12:21:40 -0600

Does anyone have any experiece converting from Pagemaker 5.0 (Mac) to
Framemaker 5.1 (PC). I thought I could do it quite easily with RTF.
However, the index markers are doing wierd things (showing up in the text
with underscore characters), and the graphics have a line mysterious added
around them. Any advice?
Thanks,
Jed