Resrouce on OO Programming

Subject: Resrouce on OO Programming
From: Michelle Corbin Nichols <tigger -at- VNET -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 17:09:21 -0400

Earlier this month (or in May) someone sent me a personal e-mail message
requesting the names of books that I have read to help me understand
programming principles in general (see the thread on whether tech. writers
should take classes on programming in general or languages in
specific)....Unfortunately, I cannot put my fingers (mouse?) on the actual
e-mail to respond personally, but hopefully this will reach out to that
person who requested the information.

Here is the one book that I actually bought and kept:

Object-oriented Technologies: A Manager's Guide
by David A. Taylor, PhD
Addison Wesley, ISBN: 0-201-56358-4

The book is very well-written, and is definitely geared towards the
non-programmer....It has margin notes that summarize all of the key points,
so if you are really busy, you can read those and still learn something...

TTFN,
Michelle Corbin Nichols