Re: Word 5.1 Question [Ref:C572013]

Subject: Re: Word 5.1 Question [Ref:C572013]
From: Geoff -dot- King -at- NA -dot- NWMARKETS -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 19:41:49 +0100

I could be wrong (it's been some time now) but I think you need to simply
go to your number lock key and release it. When you turn Word 5.1 on (I
believe) the number lock automatically comes up. Turn it off and you'll
get page numbers.

geoff -dot- king -at- na -dot- nwmarkets -dot- com

Subject: Word 5.1 Question [Ref:C572013]
Author: INTERNET TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU at Multimessage
Date: 6/8/97 2:42 AM

Ok, I know there are a few people out there who might remember how Word
5.1 works. I have a copy, no manual and a small problem that maybe
someone can help me with.
When I look at the page in Normal view, the bottom border displays the
words "Num. Lock." I want it to show me the page number instead, but I
can't figure out how to change the display. Anybody know?
--
Karen Felker
AKaren -at- earthlink -dot- net