Re: Style Guides

Subject: Re: Style Guides
From: A Watkins <awatkins -at- POBOX -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 1997 00:51:22 -0500

> ... if I were to buy ONE style guide, which should it be?
>

>Jeanne Hansen

I think that's a difficult question. There are so many, directed
towards the many fields in which we work. Are you writing proposals,
computer file definitions, resumes, academic theses, end-user software
manuals, or what? Who is your audience: programmers, travel agents,
high school freshpeople?

It might help to be more specific in your request.

Alfred Watkins
Tech Scribbler, Software Engineering, GTECH
mailto:awatkins -at- pobox -dot- com