Re: Frame 4 vs. Frame 5

Subject: Re: Frame 4 vs. Frame 5
From: Michael Aimino TechComm LLC <maimino -at- CSNET -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 17:10:16 -0500

On 5 Jun 97 at 13:18, Bob Morrisette wrote:

> I've always believed that professionals should use the most
> current tools available unless there is a very good reason not to.

Personally, I've always believed that professionals should use the
most current functionality available. The latest tool may be nothing
more than a bunch of poorly thought out design changes slapped onto
the same old functionality. Word 97 comes to mind. In fact, all of
Microsoft's latest products come to mind. Guess old Bill G. needed to
kick-start his cash flow: send out a bunch of new versions that
force everyone to upgrade and laugh all the way to the bank.

Michael T. Aimino
Operating Manager
TechComm, LLC
http://www.csnet.net/techcomm