Framemaker Demo

Subject: Framemaker Demo
From: Martha Ridge-Breil <mbreil -at- LYCOS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 09:40:48 -0400

>>I had actually never heard of Frame till this morning. Does anyone know
>>where I could find out more about it / get hold of an evaluation copy for
>>my company?

>>Cheers,
>>John.

_______
Reply:
John,
I'm not an experienced Frame user, but I've been doing research on the
product because I am not a fan of MSWord '97, which we currently use. I
found some very useful bits in the archives. You can call Adobe customer
service at 1-800-843-7263 and request their sampler CD-ROM. According to
others, you can utilize Frame's features but you cannot save any work
because it's a demo of the product. I ordered it yesterday, so I don't know
any more details. There's also a good bit of info on Adobe's website:
http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/framemaker/overview.html
Hope it helps!
Martha
Sr. Technical Writer