Frame 4 vs. Frame 5

Subject: Frame 4 vs. Frame 5
From: John -dot- Cornellier -at- PARIS -dot- IE -dot- PHILIPS -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 11:01:36 +0200

I'm currently on Frame 4 / Win 3.11. I need to buy more licences & wonder if
it's a good time to move on to V5. Frame 4 ain't broke, so why fix it? Any
compelling reasons not to change? Speak now or forever hold your peace....

Is there _useful_ new functionality?
Is it more resource heavy (I have 32MB RAM)?
Is it more stable?
Any good reasons _not_ to upgrade?
Is it easy to convert Frame 4 docs?

Thanks
John -dot- Cornellier -at- paris -dot- ie -dot- philips -dot- com