Another name for Java?

Subject: Another name for Java?
From: The Tech Writer <techwrtr -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 17:54:39 -0700

We just found out that while our new product will compile to Java code,
we cannot afford to pay Sun the 6-figure fee to become a licensee.
Therefore, we cannot call our manual (or the product) XYZ for Java. Is
there any other accepted name for Java? Or something that will lend
itself to sounding Java-like? Any suggestions gladly accepted.

-David Castro
techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com