Re: newbie needs advice

Subject: Re: newbie needs advice
From: Dave Meek <meekd -at- WSERVER -dot- DO -dot- LOSRIOS -dot- CC -dot- CA -dot- US>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 09:17:08 -0700

At 11:13 PM 6/2/97 +0600, Jane Bergen wrote:
>You don't mention whether you have other responsibilities, such as
>small children. Those kinds of responsibilities sometimes make
>working all day, going to school at night a tough road. Not
>insurmountable, though.

Definitely not insurmountable. I managed to do it while moving from one
city to another, switching from one full-time job to another, and getting a
divorce. Life was heck (can I say that here? :)) but once past the rough
stuff, my opportunities improved dramatically. You can do it if you put
your mind to it.