Re: ATM vs TrueType

Subject: Re: ATM vs TrueType
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- AXIONET -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 19:37:12 -0400

Tracy Boyington <tboyi -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>wrote:

>Am I the only one who has trouble with ATM? Last time I >installed it, it trashed all my True Type fonts.

If this is an ongoing problem, you might search the Adobe web page for
help. It has a fairly comprehensive troubleshooting section for ATM.

--
Bruce Byfield (bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com / bbyfield -at- ca -dot- ibm -dot- com)
Technical Writer

"You saw me drowning, you said I was a fake & laughed,
Then you jumped right in & used me for a raft,
You shot me down with friendly fire,
You were all dressed up to play Gun for Hire,
The rope you threw me was made of barbed wire;
Put it there, Pal, put it there."
--Richard Thompson