Output of your job "TECHWR-L"

Subject: Output of your job "TECHWR-L"
From: "L-Soft list server at OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY (1.8c)" <LISTSERV -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 17:42:22 -0500

> This is certifying the users.
Unknown command - "THIS". Try HELP.

> And right now let me apologize for posting this to the list twice.
Unknown command - "AND". Try HELP.

> Paula
Unknown command - "PAULA". Try HELP.

> At 05:54 PM 5/30/97 -0400, you wrote:
Unknown command - "AT". Try HELP.

Unknown command - ">". Try HELP.

> >>http://www.microsoft.com/office/train_cert/
Unknown command - ">>HTTP:". Try HELP.

> >>I was rambling around the MS site tonight and I found the above URL. What
Unknown command - ">>I". Try HELP.

> >>do folks think about MS certifying office users?
Unknown command - ">>DO". Try HELP.

Unknown command - ">". Try HELP.

> >Depends on whether it's certifying in the American or British sense.
Unknown command - ">DEPENDS". Try HELP.

All subsequent commands have been flushed.

Summary of resource utilization