I'm looking for info about Winnipeg

Subject: I'm looking for info about Winnipeg
From: Tom Tomasovic <Tom -dot- Tomasovic -at- NA -dot- NWMARKETS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 22:10:54 +0100

Cross post to TECHWR-L, TechComm, and STCIDSIG-L:

Hi y'all!

I'm heading for Winnipeg for the Technical
Communication Institute (June 4-8).

Anyone else going?

I know Eric is going, because he is teaching a
session.

Anyone have any hints, tips, etc. about Winnipeg?

(Most of the Canada stuff was adequately covered
prior to STC-Toronto, so there's probably not much
general info I haven't seen recently.)

Regards to all,

Tom

<<Tom -dot- Tomasovic -at- na -dot- nwmarkets -dot- com>>