Re: Turn-key supplier instead of OEM

Subject: Re: Turn-key supplier instead of OEM
From: TIMMERMAN <timmerma -at- IPDLINK -dot- IPD -dot- ANL -dot- GOV>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 08:29:24 CST

I haven't been following this thread, so my apologies to the list if
these terms have already been submitted: third-party and out-source.

Regards,

Don Timmerman, dtimmerman -at- anl -dot- gov

Subject: Turn-key supplier instead of OEM
Author: "E,T, Hull" <ethull -at- WORLDACCESS -dot- NL> at IPDLINK
Date: 5/29/97 2:38 AM

Hello to all,

Thanks to all of you who responded to my "co-maker which became OEM"
problem. I agree that OEM does not fit the situation. How about "turn-key
supplier"?