Job Opening in Muncie, Indiana

Subject: Job Opening in Muncie, Indiana
From: Roger Morency <rogerm -at- ONTARIO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 14:35:26 -0500

From our HR Department.....

Ontario Systems Corporation (OSC), a leading supplier of software for the
debt collection industry, is seeking an experienced Technical Communicator
for its Muncie, Indiana office. The ideal candidate will have 3 or more
years of experience in the field of technical communications. Experience
with some, if not all, of the following areas is desired:

- writing end user documentation for software products
- writing technical documentation of computer-related hardware products
- developing on-line help systems
- creating web pages (very important)
- using Adobe PageMaker and the Macintosh operating systems
- using RoboHelp and the Windows operating environment
- creating PDF files using Adobe Acrobat products
- a degree in technical writing or a related field

If selected, you will be joining a team of technical writers developing
print and on-line documentation for our collection industry product line.

OSC offers a competitive salary and benefits package. For more information
about OSC, visit our web site at www.ontario.com.

To apply for this position, send your resume along with salary requirements
to:

Human Resource Department
Ontario Systems Corporation
1150 West Kilgore Avenue
Muncie, Indiana 47305-1588

Feel free to send me an email with questions about this position. We intend
to fill this vacancy by July 1, 1997.