Re: Karen Schriver's new book

Subject: Re: Karen Schriver's new book
From: Chuck Melikian <chuckm -at- MDHOST -dot- CSE -dot- TEK -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 25 May 1997 15:57:32 -0700

Irene asked:

# Is Karen's book actually available in the US and elsewhere?

Yes, it is available in the US. I picked up a copy at Borders yesterday.
This was in a suburb of Portland, Oregon. The book looks very interesting
and I've already read through about 40 pages.

Chuck Melikian

chuck -dot- melikian -at- tek -dot- com
Worldwide Customer Communicatons
Measurement Business Division