Framemaker Class

Subject: Framemaker Class
From: Adele Higgins <adele -at- INSURQUOTE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 09:19:37 -0700

I wrote everyone a few weeks ago about my boss needing some
feedback before approving a Framemaker purchase. Your feedback
was spectacular and I included most of your memos in a proposal I
wrote for the Frame purchase. I wanted to let you all know my proposal
was approved and we ordered Framemaker!!

I'm very excited! I'm also wondering about classes. Is there anyone on
this list from Utah County or Salt Lake County, Utah that would have a
clue as to whether there are any quickie classes maybe offered at night
in this area? I would like to get a head start on the basics since some of
you said it has a rather long learning curve.

Thanks again for all the information you guys sent - it helped
tremendously!!!!!