Re: Linking to other's pages

Subject: Re: Linking to other's pages
From: Hillary Jones <hillary -at- NICHIMEN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 11:18:39 -0700

Another issue: from what Arlen wrote, it seems that Microsoft has linked
to a *service* that Ticketmaster provides, not just a flat informational
page like most web pages are. Since it's a service, I think getting
permission is necessary. I still question whether linking to an
information page needs permission.

That's my opinion.

Hillary Jones

hillary -at- nichimen -dot- com