(Fwd) Re: Agencies/markup/etc.

Subject: (Fwd) Re: Agencies/markup/etc.
From: "T. Mazza" <tmazz -at- KODIAK -dot- ADAMS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 13:06:05 -0400

If we can't figure out what it means, it would be a problem. I'll take a guess:
does it mean discussing?

***********************************

--- Forwarded mail from Richard Yanowitz <ryanowit -at- NYCT -dot- NET>

Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 12:45:35 -0400
From: Richard Yanowitz <ryanowit -at- NYCT -dot- NET>
Subject: Re: Agencies/markup/etc.
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU

At 09:36 AM 5/22/97 -0700, Bob Morrisette wrote:

>What does dis'sing mean? Are we using ebonics in the tech writers list?

Would this be a problem?
Richard Yanowitz, NYC
ryanowitz -at- bigfoot -dot- com

Freelance writers (including tech writers): join the National Writers Union
Web site: http://www.nwu.org/nwu/
E-mail: nwu -at- nwu -dot- org

---End of forwarded mail from Richard Yanowitz <ryanowit -at- NYCT -dot- NET>

--
(You can build a better mousetrap, but now someone will build a better mouse...)

Theodora Mazza (tmazz -at- adams -dot- com)