job ad: Houston, TX

Subject: job ad: Houston, TX
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 09:47:37 -0600

Our Houston office is trying to fill the following jobs.
Please do not reply to me. Thanks. --LaVonna

Ad from May 18 Houston Chronicle

COREComm (Houston) is Seeking Technical Writers and Interleaf Text
Processors

COREComm is a full-service technical communication company
specializing in energy and engineering documentation. We are
experienced in producing high-quality products in both hard copy and
electronic formats. These products include:

Equipment Manuals
ISO 9000 Documentation
Proposals
Product Catalogs
Online Help
Training Documents
SAP Procedures
Newsletters
Journal Articles
Marketing Material
Internet Products
Bulletins

We offer permanent and contract positions in writing and Interleaf
text processing.

Technical Writers--A degree in Technical Writing, English, or
Journalism is preferred. Candidates should have a variety of skills
and experience in the following software:

MS Office
FrameMaker/PageMaker
WinHelp/RoboHelp/Doc-to-Help
Interleaf
HTML/SGML
HTML editors and converters
Acrobat
Front Page
Visio

Interleaf Text Processors--Extensive experience in MS Word and
Interleaf 5 or 6 is required. Candidates should also have a variety of
skills in the following software:

Corel DRAW
PowerPoint
Photoshop
Freehand
FrameMaker
Illustrator

Fax your resumes to 713-624-2957.
See our web site at http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/

COREComm is an equal-opportunity employer.