Sex discrimination (was Who are we?)

Subject: Sex discrimination (was Who are we?)
From: John Trollope <John_Trollope -at- WATSONWYATT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 10:52:00 -0400

John Posada wrote:

>In my group, there are 4 men, 2 women, and my boss is a woman.
>The group I do the work for has 3 women and 3 men.

>Seems pretty 50/50 to me.

Is in my situation as well. Two male colleagues, one female
colleague, one female boss.

>I find it a little hard to believe that a professional dominated
>almost three-quarters by females could have a pattern of discrimination
>against them.

Cheers,
John

john_trollope -at- watsonwyatt -dot- co -dot- uk (work)
john -dot- trollope -at- easynet -dot- co -dot- uk (home)

http://easyneb.easynet.co.uk/~john.trollope/scripts/
Javascripts for technical writers and translators